Regardless of the results we receive next week... I am thankful.
Thankful to God for the grace He's given to sustain us thus far.
Thankful to God for the precious embryos He entrusted to us.
Thankful to God for bringing Sally into our lives. I could not have hand-picked a more perfect person to take this journey with us. She is my hero.
Thankful to God for the staff at our clinic who took such great care of our little Cheerio, especially our embryologist (my other hero).
Thankful to God for allowing our little one to survive the thaw and hatch so that he/she could be transferred.
Thankful to God for the wise doctor and our nurse/coordinator who helped get Sally's body ready and then performed and/or assisted with the transfer.
Thankful to God for the technology that allows such miraculous things to happen outside of the womb. Truly mind-blowing if you stop and think about it!
Thankful to God for all our friends and family members who have supported us both financially and prayerfully. We have such an incredible support system!
Thankful.
Regardless of the results.
I cannot adequately put into words how amazing it's been to witness this whole process. Yes, I have been impatient at times... okay, a lot of the time! - but it is obvious that God has had His hand in this from the beginning. From the moment of conception, every day of our sweet baby's life has been ordained by Him, and I am eternally thankful that we've had this opportunity.
My life has been changed for the better... regardless.
-E
No comments:
Post a Comment
You CAN comment even if you don't have a Blogger account. From the drop-down menu, simply select the "Name/URL" option (and leave URL blank) or "Anonymous" (and sign your first name so we know who you are). Easy/peasy. ;)