Pregnant until proven otherwise. That's me. Baby sitter to the max. Walking incubator.
This past week is basically a blur! I can't believe the transfer was pretty much 4 days ago already!
The day of the transfer I was not nervous at all. I was so excited! I really felt like a kid on Christmas, so excited that I could hardly stand it! I was a bit nervous before we heard how the baby was thawing, but once I heard that the thaw went amazing I was not nervous at all. The staff at our clinic is AMAZING and it was such an amazing experience. Seeing it all come together was incredible. The hubster and I were able to watch the little precious baby drop right into my fluffy uterus. It was amazing!
As I sat there after the transfer it was so crazy to think that there was someone elses baby inside of me. Wow. All of a sudden I was afraid to pee. Luckily E assured me they did not put the baby in my bladder so peeing would be just fine.
They said it was the best case scenario, baby looked so good it was gonna come out a toddler (that were their exact words), my uterus was more than ideal, everything went perfect. Which is great... except I think I will feel even worse if we get a negative result.
Pregnant. I am pregnant. E and her hubby are parents (again).
Can't say I feel pregnant... other than the extreme hunger every few hours, inability to keep my eyes open and stupid amounts of memory loss.... however I do realize I am still being pumped full of hormones.
I am not reading into anything. I am just praying and waiting. I have faith that God has a great plan. The question is will we all praise Him if we don't get the outcome we are holding our breath for? I am praying we will. E thinks I am mean for not giving her every single detail, but I really am just trying to keep her from going COMPLETELY nuts over the next few days. I guess I will have to compromise just a bit, for her sake ;-)
I want to write more but my brain is literally mush right now... and I feel as though I could fall asleep sitting up... so off I go to bed..... to grow a baby!!!!
-Sally
Praying praying praying. Get your rest, Miss PUPO!
ReplyDelete