Wrote a little something on my blog and wanted to be sure to share it over here too:
Here we are again.
14 days of waiting.
14 days of wondering.
14 days of going back and forth between excited and nervous.
It feels different this time around. It is probably because it is
Christmas time, but this two week wait is going by faster. So much
faster.
One week from today I have my blood test.
Halfway through the waiting, wondering, nervous feelings.
We are also halfway through the feeling of knowing the baby is safe and
sound. Right now we just know Hummingbird is in there. Thats it. I like
that feeling. I like the PUPO stage. I am not sure I am ready for that
to end.
I am trying to use this two weeks that God has given me as a time to "be
still". I need to rest and relax, but I also just want to hear from
God. It is the perfect opportunity to just sit in His presence and know
that He is God. In this world it is hard to be still, and I am enjoying
these moments.
Dear Hummingbird,
Are you okay in there? I guess we will see in a week, huh? Settle in for
me please. Get nice and snug and cozy. Be patient with me and lets get
through this next week together, okay? We can do this! So many people
are praying for you and love you. They all really, really want you to
stick around for a while. There is a lot of pressure on you and me
Hummingbird, even if it is unintentional. Don't let it stress you out,
just take it one day at a time. God's plan is perfect and know that you
can trust Him no matter what.
Love,
Your Babysitter
-Sally
psalm 139;14-16 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the day ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
ReplyDeleteConnie @ 12;26 AM Praying