December 1, 2012

10 Days...

In 10 days Cheerios little brother/sister will be woken up.

Thawing is only 10 short days away.

Thawing.

Not a word I usually think of when trying to get pregnant. However, for some couples it is a word that gets used frequently.

I come to you right now to ask you to please pray for this sweet baby. Pray that the thawing will be as perfect as it was with Cheerio. Pray that the embryologist's hands will be guided by the Lord. Pray blessings over the doctor and nurse who will be performing the procedure. Pray for E and her husband to have peace. Pray for my body to be ready. Pray for this whole journey to do nothing more than Glorify our Father in heaven.

I have a ton of emotions rolling around right now, too many to list. I can't imagine what E and her husband are feeling.

Christmas is my favorite time of year and we always let the kids pick a new ornament for the tree. This year I got Cheerio an ornament too.


Cheerio was my little peanut for 2 beautiful weeks, and I will forever be changed having carried him.

We are so close to the second transfer and I can hardly wait!

This post is so scattered... but the hormones kinda make me scattered.... sorry...

I have an appointment on Thursday so I will update you with my progress then! 

-Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment

You CAN comment even if you don't have a Blogger account. From the drop-down menu, simply select the "Name/URL" option (and leave URL blank) or "Anonymous" (and sign your first name so we know who you are). Easy/peasy. ;)